FOLLOW US ON
TWITTER @ LHSGBATHLETICS
INSTGRAM @ LYNDHURSTATHLETICS
FACEBOOK @ LHSGBATHLETICS
LIVE STREAM EVENTS
Click on the link above for all home football games and high school gym events. NFHS is the national organization of high school sports. Lyndhurst High School is not affiliated with the subscription.
AWAY GAMES LINKS: For away games, go to the Athletic Schedules and click on the "camera icon." Please note, not all games are live streamed.
FALL ATHLETIC REGISTRATION -
The online fall registration site is now open for anyone interested in participating in a fall sport. All athletes are required to complete the 2022-2023 sports participation packet and have a completed Athletic Physical prior to the August 1st deadline. Please click on the "Fall Athletic Registration" above to bring you to the athletic registration site.
All student athletes are required to have an Athletic Physical within the last calendar year. Unfortunately, our school doctor will not be conducting physicals. We recommend Athletic Physicals take place during June and July. This will prevent the lapse in coverage during the athletic seasons.
Physicals can be dropped off to the high school nurse Monday -Friday between 8:00am – 12:00pm. These documents will then be sent to the district doctor for clearance. This process can take up to a week from when the physical is handed into the school nurse. Athletes are not able to practice until fully cleared.
Jeff Radigan, Supervisor of Athletics
FUTURE SUMMER 2022 BLACK OUT PERIODS & OFFICIAL FALL SPORTS START DATES
Teams will not be practicing, working out, or meeting during the Black Out Period. Athletes are expected to be at all official practices. Registration for the fall season closes on August 1st.
2022-2023 School Year
Black out period: July 22, 2022 - July 31, 2022
Football first practice: 8/10/22
Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer first practice: 8/22/22
2023-2024 School Year
Black out period: July 21, 2023 - July 30, 2023
Football first practice: 8/9/23
Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer first practice: 8/21/23
2024-2025 School Year
Black out period: July 26, 2024 - August 4, 2024
Football first practice: 8/14/24
Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer first practice: 8/26/24
- If the student is not in school by 10:00am, they are not eligible to participate that day.
- If the student does not dress for gym, they are not eligible to participate that day.
- If the student is absent from school in the morning or afternoon, they are not allowed to practice or play in a game.
- If the student is absent on a Friday or the day before a break, they are not eligible without a parent note clearing them to participate.
- Fall & Winter- Pass 30 credits from previous school year.
- Student may become eligible for winter sport on February 1st if they are passing 15 credits after the first semester (MP1 & MP2).
- Spring- Passing 15 credits after the first semester (MP1 & MP2).
- Student may become eligible in the spring semester on May 1st if they pass all courses in the third marking period and have accumulated 30 credits after three marking periods.
- Seniors who become academically eligible can begin to play after third marking period grades have been posted.
- Students must register for each athletic season during the registration period for each season.
- Registration window:
- Fall Season: May 1st – August 1st
- Winter Season: September 10th – November 1st
- Spring Season: January 2nd – March 1st
OPIOID USE AND MISUSE EDUCATIONAL FACT SHEET
NJSIAA STEROID TESTING AND BANNED SUBSTANCES
NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER